Booking Terms & Conditions
1) A non-refundable deposit is required for all bookings.
2) 48 hrs notice is required for all booking cancellations or rescheduling, if failed to notify in this time frame or don’t show up to your appointment, you will forfeit your deposit and a new deposit will be required to make another booking
3) Only one rescheduling is allowed per deposit, you will forfeit your deposit if you want to reschedule for second time and a new deposit will be required to make another booking
4) Deposit paid during booking will be added to the final amount
1) Please arrive on time for your appointment, if you are running late please advise us via text on 0451 401 991, it is possible that your appointment time is deducted from appointment time even after you notify us of being late
2) Remove any make-up products such as mascara or false lashes glue prior to your appointment. Your appointment time will be deducted if we have to clean your lashes during appointment time
2) If you required your current extensions removed, ensure that you book for a lash removal service to hold sufficient time
3) If you are under 16, contact us prior to booking an appointment as you will be required to follow our procedures to get an appointment
6) We accept cash payments only, there will be a 10% surcharge fee per EFTPOS/bank transfer transaction.
7) To be eligible for infills, at least 40% lashes are required for under 3 weeks infills and at least 30% are required for under 4 weeks infills price
8) we do not offer infills on other people's work, if you do end up making a infills bookings while having lashes from another place, you will be charged full set price for infills time or your appointment may be cancelled (you will forfeit your deposit in this case and a cancellation fee of 50% of total appointment amount will apply)
9) If you have a medical condition or history of allergies/reactions, please seek medical advice, and get clearance prior to booking appointment with us and advise us of the same
10) If you wish to get a patch test done on the day of your appointment, you will be required to pay a cancellation fee of 50% of the total appointment amount. If required, Please book patch test and your lash appointment on separate days to avoid this penalty.
11) You will be liable to pay 50% of the total appointment fee if you do not show up to the appointment or cancellation within 24hrs of the appointment.
After the appointment
1) Eyelash extension may not be suitable for everybody. Lash technicians are not responsible for any reaction or irritation you may experience
2) In the event of reactions, you should consider seeking medical advice immediately at your own expense
3) Refunds are not given in any circumstances, however if you are not happy with the service or have any issues such as allergic reaction, we will provide you with a free lash removal service within 24 hrs of your lash appointment.
* The above terms and conditions (T&C’s) will apply to current and all future bookings.
* The T&Cs will apply whether the booking is made online on manually with a staff member.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.